Being a poker player interested in playing European poker variant, you must be aware of the gaming rules.
As a matter of fortune, there is basically no difference between the gaming rules offered at real poker rooms or internet poker rooms.
As verbally known, two poker games namely Texas Holdem and 7-seven-card stud are played all round the world very interestingly.
In both the games, however, you choose the five cards representing your hand and the greatest ranking hand wins.
So before you are on the way to start your online poker gambling, why not to have a look at the ten possible hands:
- Royal Flush: The hand offers five cards of the same suit starting from ten to ace If you get the royal flush, you can bet the house!
- Straight Flush: This hand exposes five cards of the same suit wherein a straight flush can be 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 whilst there are five in a row.
- Four-of-a-kind: In this hand, you will find the cards of the same value in any suit. For example, four sevens, four queens etc.
- Full House: There can be one value card and two in another of any suit.
- Flush: There may be five cards of the same suit, order concerns no magnitude.
- Straight: Five cards in ranking order, irrespective of the suit
- Three-of-a-kind: Three like value cards having any suit of three fives and three aces
- Two Pair: Simply two of one card, two of another, any suit
- Pair: Two like cards
- High Card: If there is no any winning combination, the individual wins the highest card in their hand (ace being the best) wins.
Hopefully, you might have learnt the basics of European poker now.